2022 Yukon-windshield wipers in FRONT will not come on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeeSnell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wipers stopped working in the front. The fuse and the switch has been checked. The dealership says they think it's a wiring issue.

The only other problem that I have had is the driver assist stopped working on a roadtrip to Atlanta.

The vehicle has 42500 miles on it.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. My rig is much older. The problem with mine was the rain sensing feature behind the rear view mirror. They had to replace it and the windshield though I’m not sure why they replaced the windshield but it fixed it.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wipers stopped working in the front. The fuse and the switch has been checked. The dealership says they think it's a wiring issue.

The only other problem that I have had is the driver assist stopped working on a roadtrip to Atlanta.

The vehicle has 42500 miles on it.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?
You mentioned your driver assist features stopped working. I'm assuming you mean lane guidance, collision mitigation, etc.? Some of the sensors for those features are up in front of the rearview mirror, also with the rain sensing feature for the wipers. Could be that the wiring going up there has an issue. Have you tried going into vehicle settings and turning off the rain sensing wiper option?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660