2022 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Driver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Be careful of the Brembro brake package. If you get a flat on the front your spare will not fit over it. You must change the rear tire 1st then swap it out with the front. Found out the hard way. The min size is 20 inch. I tried to put a 20inch spare underneath. Won't fit.

Thanks. Good to know. Definitely not what you want to be doing in the rain on the side of a road at night. I get it.

SFLOY001

Reaction score
Ok, after having our 2021 Yukon Denali order time out I picked up our 22 yesterday in Chicago and brough it back to NY.

2022 Denali, performance brake upgrade, blacked out and performance exhaust. I did the weathertech floor mats already and will install Roku and splash guards this afternoon.

now can I remember how to post pictures since it‘s been 4 years.how lon

Ok, after having our 2021 Yukon Denali order time out I picked up our 22 yesterday in Chicago and brough it back to NY.

2022 Denali, performance brake upgrade, blacked out and performance exhaust. I did the weathertech floor mats already and will install Roku and splash guards this afternoon.

now can I remember how to post pictures since it‘s been 4 years.
how long before an order times out?

OP
OP
kcb14214

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not that our first order timed out its that GM said ok were not building anymore 21’s after this date and we will start building 22’s on this date. So with the packages we wanted our 21 order never got picked up.

Our dealership gets a pretty good allotment and I became their first 2022 Yukon Denali order after our 21 was cancelled by gm. So our 22 order went in the day it opened and was built in October, shipped first week of November. Took two weeks for dealership to do the blackout package I wanted, tint it and add the cat back exhaust etc. so picked it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

TheDiamond13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have mine on order now. I ordered the reserve diesel with everything. i'm having a hard time finding a grill but this is what i want mine to look like

Shrubs2K2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, first time for me so hard to say yet what the benefit was. My hope is it will help fight minor scratches from kids, parking lots etc. would be nice if it helps keep it cleaner.

I did the clear 3m stuff on the nose, door handle cups and door sills and then the ceramic coating. Whole package was about $1600.

I had the 4 year done last year and PPF on the entire front, hood, mirrors, and a-pillars. It will indeed keep it cleaner and much easier to wash. I recommend staying away from car washes; especially one with brushes!

Sharp looking Tahoe!

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Well, first time for me so hard to say yet what the benefit was. My hope is it will help fight minor scratches from kids, parking lots etc. would be nice if it helps keep it cleaner.

I did the clear 3m stuff on the nose, door handle cups and door sills and then the ceramic coating. Whole package was about $1600.
Where’d you get it done for that price?

Just got a price here in New Jersey for 2395 to wrap the nose and 1795 for ceramic coating all xpel products.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where’d you get it done for that price?

Just got a price here in New Jersey for 2395 to wrap the nose and 1795 for ceramic coating all xpel products.
Similar to Indy prices. I could maybe find it cheaper but without knowing the business not sure if I'd want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879