Adding ACC 2022 Yukon Denali help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David6821

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2022 Yukon Denali and I need to see if I can add ACC. The service departments locally has no clue. My Yukon has the GAP feature, the green lanes and the green car sensor on the dash but no ACC. I feel like it has all the features and settings already to have it, but not the actual feature. I was wondering if there’s a way to add the ACC module into the vehicle if possible?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2022 Yukon Denali and I need to see if I can add ACC. The service departments locally has no clue. My Yukon has the GAP feature, the green lanes and the green car sensor on the dash but no ACC. I feel like it has all the features and settings already to have it, but not the actual feature. I was wondering if there’s a way to add the ACC module into the vehicle if possible?
I don’t have a 21+ but it seems to me that if you have the following radar (green car) and LKA then all the radar’s are there for ACC to work. Is there an option to turn it on/off in settings? I’d check that and owner’s manual 1st. If anything has to be added i guarantee it needs to be programmed by the dealer tho….

Personally I don’t like ACC on my 19 yuk. I wish i could turn it off.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd imagine the litigation involved in this going wrong will prevent many from offering an aftermarket alternative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts