2022 Yukon Denali ordered ($300 over invoice)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@Aemycod13 while they might be able to give good pricing, really doesn't achieve the ultimate goal of receiving a rig if they can't get you an allocation. Especially if everybody keeps going to them for this pricing, you are just another number in line.

just my .02

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
They aren’t fully constrained but I love the diesel in the Yukon

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
@Aemycod13 while they might be able to give good pricing, really doesn't achieve the ultimate goal of receiving a rig if they can't get you an allocation. Especially if everybody keeps going to them for this pricing, you are just another number in line.

just my .02
I’m willing to wait due to pricing. Like I said, tracked two down for MSRP while waiting on these orders. Everywhere has a backed up order list. Dallas dealers are backed up over 300 orders alone at one place. You’re not ordering one currently and getting it soon. You’re simply a number in line plus gmc is cutting production. I’m playing the waiting game but I get it if you need one asap. I watched gmc.com vehicle inventory to see the builds as soon as they were stickered and called when they posted. I secured two, had chance to get more if i wanted. Didn’t need too many lol.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@Aemycod13 I might have misread one of the earlier messages. So you picked up 2 diesels from them that they had In stock/transit?

I read it as you had two on order but not allocated yet lol

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
I bought two Yukons that were in transit. I’ll drive those while others are being built. Yukon definitely isn’t allocated yet. The Sierra Denali isn’t allocated yet cause they’ve not started building those. I’m just trying to share information on pricing, if someone doesn’t like it or doesn’t want to call that dealer that’s ok. I hope you find one quickly for good pricing. I understand not wanting to wait.

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
@Aemycod13 I might have misread one of the earlier messages. So you picked up 2 diesels from them that they had In stock/transit?

I read it as you had two on order but not allocated yet lol

I researched a 1000 mile radius for in transit vehicles and got two Yukon Denali diesels at msrp. I called every dealer in that radius and got lucky. Lots of work but it was luck. That’s how I got two Yukon diesels. It can be done but it’s a lot of work finding the available ones and sifting through the bs markup dealers etc

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
That is extremely lucky to catch them with 2 in transit that were not presold orders. Congrats on that!

I am fortunate enough to get GM employee pricing from family members, so not too worried in that regard. Just awaiting allocation from either dealer I have had orders in with since August (Denali/Diesel/air ride/bench)

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
That is extremely lucky to catch them with 2 in transit that were not presold orders. Congrats on that!

I am fortunate enough to get GM employee pricing from family members, so not too worried in that regard. Just awaiting allocation from either dealer I have had orders in with since August (Denali/Diesel/air ride/bench)

Congrats on pricing man. Have you had dealers decline the employee pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10