delivery Yukon Denali 2022 canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ross2times

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
i ordered a Yukon Denali 2022 last October after my orders keep getting rejected by GM I had no choice to take prenium package because ultimate package comes with the rear media and Gm was not accepting it. So it was built and my dealer told me he will received it 2 march then date was 12 march then 15 march and now to day 25 march. He called me and said he didn't receive it today... he send me VINVIEW and the Yukon is in Montreal at the rail company (autoport) since and didn't move. I called GM they say they have some test to do on vehicle then it will be shipped.. but thats false because seller send me screenshot of vinvew. I really don't understand what is happening and I have sold my car because I though it will come 2 march so I have rented a car. Someone had his Yukon delivered in Canada in march or maybe anyone can help me why my delivery date keep getting changed why do the keep it in parking for so long before delivery?
sorry my English is not perfect but thanks for your help :)

Last edited:

Anh L

Reaction score
My Duramax was produced on Mar 15, transported to Railway yard on Mar 16 and today stays in Chicago on the way to Calgary. ETA is Apr 14

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Yukon sat unloaded at an auto port (multi modal rail freight facility) for 2 weeks, 100 miles from my dealer. GM schedules the freight, and the trucks. When a truck is finally available to put your vehicle on and truck it to you, it will get on the truck. There is really nothing you or anyone can do to speed it up…Canada had some issues w/ truckers, no? Things may be a bit behind up there…Up side, if it goes much longer, you won’t have to drive it in a corrosive environment until next winter!

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap, this is worrisome. Im in Montreal too, truck was built last week. I was hoping for a quick transit and delivery. How long did it take to get from Arlington to the rail yard in Montreal?

OP
OP
R

Ross2times

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like 1 week to get there but been 3 weeks in the autoport at st Laurent still didnt move. Dealer told me they received 30 1500 friday but not my yukon

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8 days since it was made, still in Arlington :-/

Dayzoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I contacted my dealer in February 2022 about a Yukon. They had one on order with a build date of Feb 7th. I purchased it, was kept informed of the production process, and it was shipped to North Toronto yard at the end of February. I took delivery of it March 14th.

Did you get yours yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11