2022 Yukon Denali ordered ($300 over invoice)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up! I called Pam today and secured my pricing (300 above invoice) for a Yukon Denali 4wd Premium package and premium capability package White frost.
She said it could be a while before I get a build date but the price is secured. Trailer package will push it out longer.
She asked me if someone refered me. I said I read it in the Tahoeyukonforum.com and said someone posted on 12/27. She knew who you were.
I bought my 2020 2500HD in Idaho so I have no problem buying out of state.

@jl449 any update on this? I was looking for the same package. Where are you at in the process?

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In another thread Aemycod said MSRP for his build was $85.7k and his price was $80.7k:

About to call Robideaux but it sure doesn’t seem like they have allocation.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I'm leaning toward a Tahoe Premier a few days ago I was pricing a Denali with a few options. I thought the number may be useful negotiating.

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
Invoice is about 4k under MSRP. You can also get it a little lower if you play a touch of hardball you can get it lower. Pam is awesome but talk to Mike +1 (208) 755-9685 since he’s in sales. He’s super responsive and very competent. Pam will send you over to him anyway.

OP
OP
A

Aemycod13

Reaction score
In another thread Aemycod said MSRP for his build was $85.7k and his price was $80.7k:

About to call Robideaux but it sure doesn’t seem like they have allocation.

The issue is allocations, but at the same time everyone is backed up on Yukon orders. They get allocations but they have a list due to pricing. I bought two Yukon diesels at msrp while waiting on my other two builds. I also ordered a new Sierra Denali ultimate through mike and got outstanding pricing. I mean outstanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork