2022 Yukon Denali leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it an upper or lower mount kit? I had the dealer install the RC kit (upper mount) and they said they spent quite a while to get the front alignment back into spec. Suspension work of any kind almost always requires and alignment

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! 217 for kit, another 50-60 for magneride bracket, and 3 hours of labor at 120/hour.
That’s actually not bad at all, I want my Silverado lift leveled like that but the damn tires r so expensive now

OP
OP
JTizzo

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s actually not bad at all, I want my Silverado lift leveled like that but the damn tires r so expensive now
The Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T’s are a bit cheaper and very nice. They have a lot of great reviews, look bad ass, and are very quite. I had a hard time deciding between those and the Nitto’s.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're rolling on ridge grapplers and they've been fantastic so far. Quiet, smooth, great traction in rain and snow, look sweet, did not have a big impact on fuel mileage

Calvin Johnson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Missed to mention, I had a local automotive shop who specializes in lifting vehicles install it for me; and it doesn’t seem to need an alignment, but I’m going to take it in for one anyway.
JTizzo, what state are you in. I'm trying to get my rearon my 15 denali lowered with the max trac kit. I'm in Delaware

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin perrrrrrrrrfect!

Tires fit with no issues?

Where the hell is the sensor arms for the mrc? I put a level on the wifes high country and couldnt find any…

OP
OP
JTizzo

JTizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lookin perrrrrrrrrfect!

Tires fit with no issues?

Where the hell is the sensor arms for the mrc? I put a level on the wifes high country and couldnt find any…
Tires fit perfect! Was initially going to go with 285 55 22, but since this is also the wife’s, I was concerned of any potential rubbing; 285 50 22 are just right for the wives.

Not exactly sure were the sensor is at, but I think it’s on top of the strut. The techs at Traxda were very helpful with install instructions.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires fit perfect! Was initially going to go with 285 55 22, but since this is also the wife’s, I was concerned of any potential rubbing; 285 50 22 are just right for the wives.

Not exactly sure were the sensor is at, but I think it’s on top of the strut. The techs at Traxda were very helpful with install instructions.
Gotchya. Well i will be damned. I remember changing them when i leveled her ‘16, but i couldnt find any on her new one. Didnt get any codes either, so i guess oh well lol.

I went with 305/45/22 toyos for her…been real nice so far…

4659DD00-3B3F-4C62-80F0-EE97F798D6EC.jpeg

8AE2FED5-15FA-4F7F-9880-6A487696A5FE.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts