2022 Yukon - battery drain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sritchie19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

yyateem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is my story with my new yukon denaliy 2022 I bought the car last december 2022:

First day in the showroom to receive my car at the showroom it was not start ! Its completly shock to me and the jumb start the car and working fine but I refuse to take the car until full check again. Second the told the battey was dead and they replace the battery and they said its happening sometime. After a month i am not using the car everyday but i was turn on the car through the remote start for 10 min and auto turn off, usually i do this 2 time per week without moving the car after that again same probleme happing the car not start I jumb start the car but shows light engine is on. I took the car second day to delearshop and they check the car for 2 day and change the battery and said not use the remote start until we got a fix from GM. I was travel for a week and just now at this a moment i came back and the car not start ! Only one week I left the car and I jumb start the car its working but the engine light is on and the heade up display is not working ! So my car now in our dealership for 3 week untill now they not fix the probleme but they found the issue was from electrical in rear climate which it is giving power to batrery while the car is off and deain the battery and the will do full update for BCMs for the car.

not always the probleme will be same because the issue must analysis in correct way and need time and take approval and update with GM.

I hope that story help you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98