2022 Yukon AT4 wants BASS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered:

d4s1.PNG

Now to figure out which 2 wires on the stock amp are the sub wires to connect to the LC2i Pro .... :cheers:

1711303356621.png

Off to mock up something to mount the amp to.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is the same wires to connect into for the Yukon that needs to connect to the LC2i?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is the same wires to connect into for the Yukon that needs to connect to the LC2i?

probably not, depends on your radio amp, the silverado's are wired different than the suv's
for instance mine has no center console so the front door speakers are filtered as sub's in the factory setup, I bypassed all of that nonsense
you will want to scan the door qr code and check the glove box for the rpo code's and get your amp model and look for a diagram for it.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
probably not, depends on your radio amp, the silverado's are wired different than the suv's
for instance mine has no center console so the front door speakers are filtered as sub's in the factory setup, I bypassed all of that nonsense
you will want to scan the door qr code and check the glove box for the rpo code's and get your amp model and look for a diagram for it.
Door QR(s) scans to VIN.
Only QR on glove box is the actual PN for said glove box.

This site would have been perfect, but not for 2022's

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Door QR(s) scans to VIN.
Only QR on glove box is the actual PN for said glove box.

This site would have been perfect, but not for 2022's

hmm, it appears they changed or deleted the link, before you could scan that qr and it would give you the rpo list.
probably happened when gm online tech support stopped providing it as well
now you have to get it from the dealer.... they can print it out for you, they might tell you over the phone if they know you.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm, it appears they changed or deleted the link, before you could scan that qr and it would give you the rpo list.
probably happened when gm online tech support stopped providing it as well
now you have to get it from the dealer.... they can print it out for you, they might tell you over the phone if they know you.
Trying via GMC chat this moment, but if needed when calling the dealership...what specifically do I need to ask for? RPO codes for Bose system or other/more?

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1711381320036.png

provided via GMC chat. Doesnt seem to be specific to my VIN though.

edit, looks like i'll have to call the dealership:

1711381754848.png

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying via GMC chat this moment, but if needed when calling the dealership...what specifically do I need to ask for? RPO codes for Bose system or other/more?
just your vin number, chat is useless anymore they cannot provide the build sheet. Only the dealer
UQA may or may not be helpfull as that number has been used for 20+ years
once you have the whole audio system number the best source for a wiring diagram is a good local popular audio dealer because they have subscriptions for accurate diagrams.
but sub output from the stock amp shouldn't be hard to figure out

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just your vin number, chat is useless anymore they cannot provide the build sheet. Only the dealer
UQA may or may not be helpfull as that number has been used for 20+ years
once you have the whole audio system number the best source for a wiring diagram is a good local popular audio dealer because they have subscriptions for accurate diagrams.
but sub output from the stock amp shouldn't be hard to figure out
Call my local dealership and they also gave me UQA code. #ChasingTail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts