2022 Yukon AT4 - Dead Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torry Taylor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Yukon AT4 with 15k miles. Bought it last March. On January 2nd it randomly wouldn’t start and it was clear that the battery was dead. I was able to jump it with no issues. The check engine light stayed on for a few days but it eventually went off and I chalked it up to some weird anomaly. Well today it happened again. I was able to jump it and let it run for awhile. But now I can’t start it with the push to start button because it keeps saying no key found. I’ve tried putting they key in the driver side cup holder to no avail. The truck does start up fine when using remote start and the key locks and unlocks the doors just fine. I just can’t get it to recognize that the key is in the vehicle anymore so I obviously can’t drive the vehicle now. Anyone else heard of this issue before?

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not at all uncommon for a newish vehicle to have a bad battery. If the battery is under warranty, bring it to the dealer and get it fixed. If not, buy a good Odyssey battery and call it good. The problems you describe sound like a bad battery.

yyateem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Yukon AT4 with 15k miles. Bought it last March. On January 2nd it randomly wouldn’t start and it was clear that the battery was dead. I was able to jump it with no issues. The check engine light stayed on for a few days but it eventually went off and I chalked it up to some weird anomaly. Well today it happened again. I was able to jump it and let it run for awhile. But now I can’t start it with the push to start button because it keeps saying no key found. I’ve tried putting they key in the driver side cup holder to no avail. The truck does start up fine when using remote start and the key locks and unlocks the doors just fine. I just can’t get it to recognize that the key is in the vehicle anymore so I obviously can’t drive the vehicle now. Anyone else heard of this issue before?
It is some drain battery goes to your car I have same probleme with my yukon denali 2022.
Please read my story in the form. My car in the dealer in second week now.
They found the probleme but they still checking the ca
Its not a bad battery probleme.