2022 Sierra is getting Super Cruise... Poll, do you think the Yukon Denali or all Yukon's will get it too?

Do you think the 2022 Yukon Denali or all Yukon's will get it too?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
Give it to my 21 w an update then
I don’t think this would be possible since I believe it uses cameras to monitor the drivers eyes to ensure they are paying attention for it to be enabled. I don’t think our 21’s came with that hardware. Too bad though because it would be cool if it did.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super Cruise would be nice on long interstate sections though sometimes it seems my 2012 drives itself and I'm just along for the ride. The only time I intervene is to avoid some rough patches or manuever around a Sunday driver and I don't see me being content to let SC handle those situtuations.

So I wonder is Super Cruise a mildly interesting feature or a game changer. Unless I can take my hands and mind off the wheel while I write a novel it's just the next level of adaptive cruise. A good thing in my mind is that adaptive cruise will now become standard but really if my Hoe had it I would probably turn it off.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember supercruise is not self driving, it’s assisted driving. Autopilot and self driving are thrown around pretty loosely In the automotive world today…
Unless I can read a book or watch a movie and arrive safely, I’ll drive myself. Don’t really know what all the hoody hoo is over super cruise….

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If improved reliability were an option I would order that before Super Cruise or even powered running boards, panoramic sun roof, rear entertainment, 22" wheels, head up display, power sliding console, yada yada and etc., etc.. Though rear pedestrian alert might come in handy, the neighbor's cat likes to run behind me while exiting the garage.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wanted the Escalade for Super Cruise but wife didn't like the interior. If they do add Super Cruise to the Denali for 2022, I might just have to trade the '21 for a '22.

Campingfamco

Reaction score
I love we’re talking about super cruise being added but GM can’t even sell an $80K vehicle with wireless charging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo