2022 RSE Apps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jr1229

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in the same boat!! RSE on my 22 Tahoe only shows HDMI option. No Miracast option either?

brandonaggie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The pictures on the website show just HDMI sources. Something must have happened with licensing or who knows. we hopefully will get an over the air update to allow wireless mirroring at least. Otherwise the best solution is to use a roku stick?

bam01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there still the GM navigation up front or was it replaced with Goolge Maps, perhaps that was the issue.

2022_SuburbanZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update. I set up the back with two Firesticks last night, and so far so good. Built in apps are obviously preferred, but I was able to use a 90 degree HDMI elbow and a small, black power plug adapter with two USB ports to create a pretty clean, functional setup. Anything we can watch in the house, the kids can now check out in the car, including local stations on YouTube TV (which is awesome, by the way). Still annoyed with GM, but feeling better.

Last edited:

miss_chelsy

Reaction score
Update. I set up the back with two Firesticks last night, and so far so good. Built in apps are obviously preferred, but I was able to use a 90 degree HDMI elbow and a small, black power plug adapter with two USB ports to create a pretty clean, functional setup. Anything we can watch in the house, the kids can now check out in the car, including local stations on YouTube TV (which is awesome, by the way). Still annoyed with GM, but feeling better.
So you have to have 2 fire sticks for it to show on both screens?

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have to have 2 fire sticks for it to show on both screens?
You can watch the same show on both screens with 1 fire stick/roku but you can’t watch 2 different shows at once off of one fire stick/roku at the same time so you need two fire sticks/roku’s so each kid can watch what they each want.

GoTigersGo10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very helpful advice. I had been wondering how I should set my 2022 up we just got last week. I have toddlers and with firesticks sticking out that far gave me anxiety of them punting that thing.