2022 RSE Apps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mumper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just got a new 2022 RST Tahoe with rear seat media. The website and manual both say apps are built in and it supports WiFi casting but we can’t figure it out.

I just saw this YouTube today that shows build in YouTube and Hulu. Anyone know how we access this?

Pifemaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am on hold on a phone call with GM right now to ask this exact question. I just picked up my 2022 GMC Yukon Denali with the Ultimate Package. My rear seat entertainment does not have the Hulu & Youtube Apps. It also does not have the ability to search & send navigation to the front screen. I only have the option to choose HDMI 1 or HDMI 2. If you figure this out, please post the solution

Thank you,
Robert

brandonaggie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im still waiting for my ‘22 but it might be a setting in the system to allow the apps. I think the infotainment system has options to allow apps but Im not sure if it is just for the apps in the cemter screen or if it includes the RSE too.

OP
OP
M

Mumper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am on hold on a phone call with GM right now to ask this exact question. I just picked up my 2022 GMC Yukon Denali with the Ultimate Package. My rear seat entertainment does not have the Hulu & Youtube Apps. It also does not have the ability to search & send navigation to the front screen. I only have the option to choose HDMI 1 or HDMI 2. If you figure this out, please post the solution

Thank you,
Robert
This is my exact problem Robert! I have also called Chevy and not made any headway. I have the hotspot hooked up in the truck as well.

Pifemaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was on hold for over 2 hours with GM and never got an answer. Finally ended up hanging up. I am going to see if I can get an answer from the local dealer later today. Very frustrating.

Concept1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same here 22 yukon denali with ultimate package I cant see any info about this.

Steveo123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but have you guys tried the google play store on the radio/main head unit?

Pifemaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but have you guys tried the google play store on the radio/main head unit?
Not a dumb question. But yes, that was the first place I looked. There are limited apps available in the Google Play Store and these are not in there.

Zack Brandau

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having same issue with 22 Denali. Please advise if anyone figures this out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts