2022 RSE Apps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpn6689

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Yukon Denali XL. Ordered last year around august 2021 and received it Jan 2022. Our media package came with the Hulu app in it. After doing some research, I realized not all 22 models had the same apps. Some people reported having Disney and YouTube while others reported only Hulu. Some even reported only having 1 of the 3 apps listed. I didn’t mind because we are getting fire sticks anyways and the kids watch Hulu. Well as of yesterday, our Hulu app disappeared and is no longer available. Called GMC and the dealership and nobody had answers. Figured it might have been an update that cleaned it out but everyone I talked to said they had never heard of that problem before. We have also had glitches in the cameras and center screen going blank. Not sure if it is related to wiping the Hulu app off our media. I hope GMC gets it together and puts out an update or program that we can get installed to make this right. False advertisement at its finest.
Ours disappeared today. Yesterday we had Hulu, YouTube and YouTube kids. As of today we only have hdmi1 and hdmi2…. I hope gm adds other apps back quickly!

Yukon2022

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issues, Hulu disappeared and they don’t understand or know why. Even going into the google play store and searching “Hulu” yields no results. When I received my car it only came preloaded with Hulu.

Easiest fix is buying a lightning AV adapter and watching Hulu/Disney etc through your phone. Problem is, it’s hard to make calls while doing that.

Katymenna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hulu disappeared yesterday for us as well (2022 Yukon Denali). Called the support line and they had no answers. We've only had and used the Hulu app for the RSE, and were told more apps would be added in the future. Keep us posted if anyone learns anything about how to resolve this issue!

itsmike2k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same here had everything for a day.. now nothing, apple carplay is not even working now.. so frustrating, and of course GM has no answers..

OP
OP
M

Mumper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As an update, we now have Hulu, YouTube and YouTube Kids. This all just showed up this week. My kids are over the moon!

We have a 22 Tahoe RST.

5B122938-1EBC-4F30-8F3C-C80BDCF9ABEF.jpeg

Johngalt17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hulu disappeared yesterday for us as well (2022 Yukon Denali). Called the support line and they had no answers. We've only had and used the Hulu app for the RSE, and were told more apps would be added in the future. Keep us posted if anyone learns anything about how to resolve this issue!

Johngalt17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same. 2022 Yukon SLT and Hulu just disappeared today. GMC has no idea why. crazy.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What app works to connect an android phone, I've tried the GM-RSE app i found on a youtube video but I don't think android 12 is compatible (Pixel 6) with this app.