2022 Infotainment Favorites Moving Positions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched the Audio & Electronics forum and didn't see anything like this.

Has anyone had their favorites (Sirius XM radio presets) move positions on their infotainment center? The favorites are in a row of 5 at the bottom of the radio page with the possibility of 3 pages of 5 favorites. If any of you are OCD like me, I generally have similar genres of music together. Since I have had the truck for two weeks, the I've had several favorites actually move into different positions, without me moving them or resetting any of the favorite buttons.

Does the infotainment system keep track of which favorites you listen to the most and move them together? There is a manage favorites setting, in the settings where you can reorganize / reorder your favorites but no setting that I can see that puts your most listened to favorite stations close together.

If the infotainment center is going to do that on its own, that's going to be pretty damn annoying to constantly have to move Lithium away from Hip Hop Nation and Shade 45, back over by Alternative Nation and Turbo... :mad:

CoryS

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I picked up my 2022 Yukon last Wednesday and almost immediately programed my XM radio channels. Over the course of the past week, I would estimate the presets have reordered themselves two or three times. There doesn't seem to a rhyme or reason as to when it happens. I see no setting that would regroup them. I am thinking it is a glitch in the system. Hopefully it will be resolved with the next infotainment update.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I picked up my 2022 Yukon last Wednesday and almost immediately programed my XM radio channels. Over the course of the past week, I would estimate the presets have reordered themselves two or three times. There doesn't seem to a rhyme or reason as to when it happens. I see no setting that would regroup them. I am thinking it is a glitch in the system. Hopefully it will be resolved with the next infotainment update.

Well glad I'm not the only one. Thanks!

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
Just a thought as I'm not sure of this, but could those settings be linked to a specific key FOB like seats, steering wheel, and mirrors. Maybe confirm they are not moving around based on what FOB is in use.....

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought as I'm not sure of this, but could those settings be linked to a specific key FOB like seats, steering wheel, and mirrors. Maybe confirm they are not moving around based on what FOB is in use.....

Maybe, but I've been using the same exact key fob the whole time. Hasn't happened since I made original post...

CoryS

Reaction score
Same here. I have only used one of the key fobs and it hasn't resorted them on me since the original few times. I had a 2003 Tahoe and the key fob definitely loaded different settings including the radio presets.

blahblahblah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had this happen as I was setting up my favorites once I filled up my top 5. I was so confused why it would swap spots. Though they have stayed in the spots for the last 3 days.

CoryS

Reaction score
I spoke too soon. My presets just resorted themselves again this morning.

OP
OP
H1Chester

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm suprised that nobody else has commented with this issue. I don't have all of my favorites filled. However it is consistently two specific Sirius XM stations that move, and also move to the same spot every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod