2022 GMC Yukon SLT Concern

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have been used in vehicles from Kia to Lexus for many (at least 10) years. They actually shed snow and ice buildup better than the hard surfaces. They are not cardboard…they are a felt like material made from nylon, I believe.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have been used in vehicles from Kia to Lexus for many (at least 10) years. They actually shed snow and ice buildup better than the hard surfaces. They are not cardboard…they are a felt like material made from nylon, I believe.
What in the world do all the Lexus and Kia owners do after they’ve gone mudding??? :eek:

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that the amount of people taking their 2022 GM fullsize SUV through the mud is a very small amount therefore concerning the fine folks at GM very little. By the time these things do become mudding machines cleaning the wheel wells will not be high on the priority list of the owner.
I live in rural Georgia, gravel (mostly dirt) road and Georgia red clay suuuucks when it’s wet and muddy. With the weather tech splash guards it’s actually been a ton less muddy in the wheel wells and on the actual car. The carpeted wheel liners do clean really easily which is nice.

OP
OP
U

Ungawa

Reaction score
Thanks for the explination

OP
OP
U

Ungawa

Reaction score
I live in rural Georgia, gravel (mostly dirt) road and Georgia red clay suuuucks when it’s wet and muddy. With the weather tech splash guards it’s actually been a ton less muddy in the wheel wells and on the actual car. The carpeted wheel liners do clean really easily which is nice.
Good to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58