2022 duramax tahoe LT leveling/lift kit options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gbnance

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone I just bought my wife a new 2022 duramax tahoe LT 2wd. So far so good she seems to like it. Fuel mileage is awesome. I’m wonting to put a leveling kit with some 33s on it but I haven’t found anything for this model. I have looked around on here and haven’t seen much about a leveled or lifted duramax tahoe. Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone lifted there’s?

I spoke with rough country and there leveling kit will work on the duramax model as long as it doesn’t have the magnaride and it’s a 4wd.

Mine is 2wd so the sucks, hard to believe that the struts would mount differently then the 4wd models. All the previous models have basically interchanged from 4wd to 2wd

Last edited:

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing how this kit is labeled for 2wd and 4wd, i would have to assume most kits are interchangeable between 2wd and 4wd. And i wouldnt think having the diesel would effect anything suspension related either.

OP
OP
G

Gbnance

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so I talked with pro comp about there 2.25” leveling kit and they said it will fit 4wd/2wd and also the duramax models. So I have ordered one we will see soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick