2021 Yukon Denali Lowering Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re welcome. Did ever look into this?
I did, but it does not appear to be compatible with the Denali and Magnetic Ride Control. I've also read some reviews here that some indicate that there are potential bottoming out issues with these:

I am going to wait a little while longer to see what else shakes out. Ultimately, I really only want a 1 inch front, 2 inch back drop, and that is not yet available via any of the existing kits. I will likely be waiting a year or 2 to see what else becomes available. I had my 07 Yukon for 13 years and will likely have this one a similar amount of time. Lowering it is not something I want to rush into, because I only intend to do it 1 time.

HottnesDenali

Reaction score
I did, but it does not appear to be compatible with the Denali and Magnetic Ride Control. I've also read some reviews here that some indicate that there are potential bottoming out issues with these:

I am going to wait a little while longer to see what else shakes out. Ultimately, I really only want a 1 inch front, 2 inch back drop, and that is not yet available via any of the existing kits. I will likely be waiting a year or 2 to see what else becomes available. I had my 07 Yukon for 13 years and will likely have this one a similar amount of time. Lowering it is not something I want to rush into, because I only intend to do it 1 time.
I have a Denali but not with the magnetic ride. Belltech said it will work on the Denali without magnetic ride. So I guess I will be good to go. I would like to get the coils because the simple fact I can adjusted the height to my liking. I will also wait a while because I have the stock 20’s. The guy in the review said he bottom out and it looks like he has the stock 22’s. So imagine on the 20’s lol.

Have you ever use any Belltech products?

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Denali but not with the magnetic ride. Belltech said it will work on the Denali without magnetic ride. So I guess I will be good to go. I would like to get the coils because the simple fact I can adjusted the height to my liking. I will also wait a while because I have the stock 20’s. The guy in the review said he bottom out and it looks like he has the stock 22’s. So imagine on the 20’s lol.

I did a Belltech lowering kit on my 07 Yukon. It worked well, sat well. 2/3 drop. I did have to replace the front struts after about 6 years. Are you SURE you don't have magnetic ride control? I was told by my dealer that it was standard on all the 21 Denalis.... Just askin...

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure all denalis have mrc.

Also, the overall tire size is the same regardless of wheel size.

HottnesDenali

Reaction score
From my understanding the magnetic ride come with higher price packages with the Denali. I was told it didnt come with mines. I will check my build sheet

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine. Base model Denali + 22's, basically. No extra electronics, not even power running boards. Still have MRC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17