2019 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing special happening here but I finally got around to trading my '16 Tahoe LTZ in on a new '19 Denali. I initially looked at a Tahoe RST but the dealership gave me a better deal on the Denali. My plan is to hold onto this guy for 3 to 4 years. I assume by that time the new gen trucks would have been on the market long enough to have the majority of the kinks worked out. If I like the body style and interior of the next version I'll trade up. If it sucks.... I've got the styling I like plus the 6.2 and 10sp I've been wanting for a while with this guy. Win/Win!!

I really, REALLY wanted Summit White with Black interior but that particular color combo was next to impossible to find in my area. So I went back to black. Chrome delete is on my list of mods to happen sooner rather than later....20190705_085234.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really, REALLY wanted Summit White with Black interior but that particular color combo was next to impossible to find in my area. So I went back to black. Chrome delete is on my list of mods to happen sooner rather than later....View attachment 226375

Congrats!! Looks awesome.

Out of curiosity did you have any issues with your 2016 LTZ?

When I was looking for a Tahoe back in 2016 I also wanted Summit White with Black leather interior but could not make a half way decent deal on it so got the Summit White and Coca Dune interior which I am okay with.

OP
OP
RThomasII

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! Looks awesome.

Out of curiosity did you have any issues with your 2016 LTZ?

When I was looking for a Tahoe back in 2016 I also wanted Summit White with Black leather interior but could not make a half way decent deal on it so got the Summit White and Coca Dune interior which I am okay with.

I actually had zero issues with the LTZ. Traded it with 28k on the odometer. To be honest, the only reason I got rid of the Tahoe was because I had serious 6.2/10sp envy and also a rock chip in the windshield coupled with my OCD drove me crazy.

tipnring

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love it. Congrats.

I did the same thing, traded my 2016 Yukon Denali with 29K miles for a 2019 Yukon Denali.
I like the 2019 model much better, except for the 22" wheels.

I'd like to see more photos of yours when you get through deleting the chrome.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing special happening here but I finally got around to trading my '16 Tahoe LTZ in on a new '19 Denali. I initially looked at a Tahoe RST but the dealership gave me a better deal on the Denali. My plan is to hold onto this guy for 3 to 4 years. I assume by that time the new gen trucks would have been on the market long enough to have the majority of the kinks worked out. If I like the body style and interior of the next version I'll trade up. If it sucks.... I've got the styling I like plus the 6.2 and 10sp I've been wanting for a while with this guy. Win/Win!!

I really, REALLY wanted Summit White with Black interior but that particular color combo was next to impossible to find in my area. So I went back to black. Chrome delete is on my list of mods to happen sooner rather than later....View attachment 226375

Sweet ride

tenminutes

Reaction score

can we connect if you do the window trim chrome delete? I have a 19 as well and hired a pro to vinyl wrap the trim and he couldn't make it look right due to the weather stripping. The OEM route of the Graphite edition is going to be $1200-1500 parts and labor. Very curious how you tackle it and the end result. Thanks.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually had zero issues with the LTZ. Traded it with 28k on the odometer. To be honest, the only reason I got rid of the Tahoe was because I had serious 6.2/10sp envy and also a rock chip in the windshield coupled with my OCD drove me crazy.

Haha, I’d probably do the same thing. You’re logic on keeping this one into a few years of the next model redesign makes total sense. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RThomasII

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can we connect if you do the window trim chrome delete? I have a 19 as well and hired a pro to vinyl wrap the trim and he couldn't make it look right due to the weather stripping. The OEM route of the Graphite edition is going to be $1200-1500 parts and labor. Very curious how you tackle it and the end result. Thanks.

I will certainly do that...

There are a few shops in my area that seem to specialize in this kind of work. I got a quote for a full chrome delete (combination paint & wrap) on my Tahoe about 2 years ago that was right in line with what you listed for the Graphite addition swap. That shop seems to be the go to spot for all the local area sports stars and millionaires. They list Allen Iverson, Micheal Phelps, and an assorted list of pro football and basketball players as former or current clients. So I can only assume that they know what they're doing.

I'm in the local Baltimore/Washington DC area by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans