2019 Tahoe wiper blades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figure it's about time for new wipers. Looking around (Rock Auto) and see about 20 different types of blades that are listed for this 2019 Tahoe and they all look different than what I'm seeing on my Tahoe. The beam style blade is pretty standard but the attachment point is a weird looking deal. Anyone replaced your blades recently? What did you use? I want blades that fit without some adapters that usually give me problems when in a rainstorm 100 miles from home. Trivial matter - but important.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to GMPartsDirect.com and enter your truck's VIN. You can find the correct GM wiper blade part number for your truck.

Carisvan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I figure it's about time for new wipers. Looking around (Rock Auto) and see about 20 different types of blades that are listed for this 2019 Tahoe and they all look different than what I'm seeing on my Tahoe. The beam style blade is pretty standard but the attachment point is a weird looking deal. Anyone replaced your blades recently? What did you use? I want blades that fit without some adapters that usually give me problems when in a rainstorm 100 miles from home. Trivial matter - but important.
Bosch Icon

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these will fit and work on any gm suv & pickup from 00-23, includes adapters for all type of connectors
you have to obviously buy 2 (22")

OP
OP
tom3

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM works best in my opinion.
The problem with GM OE parts is that they are super expensive and have probably been on the shelf for a couple years. I figure Rock Auto has a pretty good turn over on brand name stuff and they'll be pretty fresh. I did finally figure out the Trico 22-1hb is a direct fit replacement and they are on their way. I bought a pair for the Tahoe, a rear blade, and a pair for my pickup. Even with shipping I saved some money too.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Bosch blades, and they fit with no adapters, and I'm happy with their performance.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the most part, I just use whatever decent brand is on sale. Most important is a good coat of Rain X (or sealant/wax of your choice) on the glass. We went on vacation last week in Colorado, and driving a rental in a downpour without windshield treatment is ridiculous; once you use it, you will never go back...

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the most part, I just use whatever decent brand is on sale. Most important is a good coat of Rain X (or sealant/wax of your choice) on the glass. We went on vacation last week in Colorado, and driving a rental in a downpour without windshield treatment is ridiculous; once you use it, you will never go back...
x2 on the Rain X. Since using it, I rarely even turn on the wipers when it rains (unless it is an absolute deluge rain storm).

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the oem wipers on there now, I buy these. You just replace the rubber part and keep the oem wiper. They work great for me

General Motors 22985978,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M38NZDQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz