2019 Suburban RST.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

900sub6.0

Reaction score
Finally picked up my RST. What a beauty! Rides like a dream compared to my lowered worn out Denali.

I'm waiting on OEM Black 20s and blizzaks before I put any miles on it. I'll be keeping the original wheels and tires for the summer.

It will be ceramic coated, tinted, LED Highs and Morimoto XB fogs and that's it. Xpel is installed Not to much you can do to these it seems. (Not that you would want to do anything.) Forums are dead regarding these models.

Any simple custom touches that are available?

20181202_152756.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! Looks awesome!

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I like that picture, looks professional (assuming that’s yours).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Looking rig for sure. Makes sense that you took the pics just after detailing it. I was looking at the pics feeling very confused. Thinking; Wait it's an all black truck looking clean as can be and there's a shit ton of snow on the ground, somethings not adding up here?!?!

Not sure if it was posted or not but do you have the 5.3L or did you opt for the 6.2L 10 speed combo?