2019 left turn signal failure indicator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepho23o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, looking for some help. My 2019 Tahoe recently started having an issue with the left, front turn signal. It is hyper flashing and giving me the warning “left front turn indicator failure“. I replaced the socket and bulb and it’s still not working. Any thoughts on what to do next?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
What does the rear one look like and I would make sure you have a good ground at the front. Then, if that does not help, check back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Stepho23o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Rear is working but hyper flashing. I’ve checked the fuses. But I’m unsure how/where to check the ground.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not covered under the aftermarket warranty. I know you said the rear is hyper flashing. I meant for you to remove the housings and check the wiring to the back. When you said you replaced the socket, do you mean the whole housing or just the twist in socket for the bulb? What did the contact area look like where the socket twists in? Pics?

Welcome to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts