2019 2nd Quarter TOTQ - Enter your Vehicle Here! Limited to 10 Spots!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eligibility:

1. Any TYF member can enter the contest. The only members that can not enter twice are previous TOTQ winners from that calendar year. If you win, the only other contest you may enter will be the final TOTY, which you will be automatically entered into.

2. In order to avoid duplicate account shenanigans and vote soliciting outside the forum, only Full Access level members or above are eligible for voting.

3. Only one entry per member. This will be controlled by forum moderation.

4. First ten accepted nominations will be eligible for TOTQ.

Rules for Submissions:

Please submit only ONE photo! If you submit multiples, you will have your post deleted.

This is a contest for the best truck for the Quarter, to be voted by our full access members. Scenery is your choice, however, the image MUST be high resolution. The main focal point must be the vehicle. No grainy photos please. Any year GM SUV may enter. The ENTIRE vehicle must be in the photo. Any of the criteria is failed to be met or the image is of low quality, moderators have the option of removing the submission.

All submissions must have a “second,” meaning another full access member must agree with the submission simply by stating “i second (insert member name here) entry.” Thirds, fourths, and subsequent are not necessary, so please do not clutter the thread with these comments. :)

For the second quarter, the submissions will be accepted from today, April 8, 2019 through midnight EST on June 8, 2019, OR when the first 10 nominations have been elected. After that the thread will be closed for submissions and voting will commence. Voting for the first quarter will end on June 30, 2019 at midnight EST, at which time a winner will be declared.

With that said, everything is subject to change while we see how things go. If there are any comments or questions, please PM me directly so we don’t clutter the submissions thread. Lastly, and grammar errors i apologize, I’m typing on an iPad and those who have met me know how big my hands are. ;)

Enjoy and best of luck to everyone! I hope you guys are excited about this new format and that many of you will participate both as contestants and voters.

Please post all submissions in this thread. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I nominate @kbuskill.....I assume he can supply a better pic if he chooses. This is the first one I found in his build thread that was recent :)

rps20190110_215104_494-jpg.213800

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
come on all! Let's get some folks nominated! I wanna see some OBS rigs in here too! Lifted. Lowered. Stock height. Whatever as long as they are clean and looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts