2018 PPV experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jibber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you look into changing seats? Or do you know anything about that? My code is AZ3 but I want to go to a nicer leather bucket. Will I need a new wiring harness or will this work at all?

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting close to mounting my center console. I got a nice switch box, USB ports, cig lighter ports, cup holders, a small lock box, and of course my iPad mini mounted for maps and in-car diagnostics. Car play is now wireless from my phone and my iPad gets internet from my hotspot. Various trim panels were replaced and some dash issues were repaired. I got my video mirror up and working good (front and back dash cams) and I still have my actual Thinkware dual channel dash cam to install.

Everything is coming together real nice. I have front seats and a new leather wheel left to buy and then I’m done. I finally got the spotlight hole repaired so it looks normal now.

See my post in the Exterior Parts section for help with light replacement for my bumper.

OP
OP
Chickensandwich

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My video mirror..it’s slick, but man, it’s dangerous and I would not recommend it to anyone. It’s a front and rear dash cam along with a video mirror that can do split screen and full screen rear view, awesome right? Well…..in theory yes. Where it fails big time is the “objects are closer that they appear”. Objects are WAY closer, DANGEROUSLY closer. What looks like 6 car lengths in the mirror is actually closer to 1-2 car lengths. Dangerous!

Great idea, but it needs work.

My center console is almost complete and possibly going in over the weekend