2017 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam123

Reaction score
Hi guys, I currently drive a 2016 Yukon and my dad likes it a lot. So, he's thinking about buying his own 2017 Yukon XL. I know when I got mine this summer, GMC offered a factory reduction of $1,000 and currently it's almost $4,000. Because my dad is very specific about the color, options, and wheels he wants, he will have to order his car which would arrive sometime in March. Do any of you know if GM traditionally offers any factory cash off MSRP around March/springtime like they did during summer and this winter?

Thanks!!

crunchcity

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any idea when 2017 deals will start?

Right before the 2018 refresh lands in less than a year 2017's will be heavily discounted imo, because they will be the last year of the "older" 2015 design before the refresh (just imo of course)....

WCDENALI

Reaction score
Right before the 2018 refresh lands in less than a year 2017's will be heavily discounted imo, because they will be the last year of the "older" 2015 design before the refresh (just imo of course)....

Any idea/insight on what the 2018 refresh will be?

crunchcity

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't think we will see any refresh of the outside of our trunks until atleast 2021-2022[/ATTACH]

That's a re-design cycle, I was thinking mid-cycle refresh...The 2014 Silverado's have already been refreshed, so there's a good chance the SUV's are next being they were released one year later.

I'm personal waiting to see what they are planning for 2018 but it's all speculation until spy shots surface... :)

mlgreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM does mid cycle refreshes of their pickup trucks but I've never seen them do a mid refresh of their full size SUV line, at least over the last two generations. They have the full size SUV market cornered so they don't really have a reason to, hence the interior/exterior of the nnbs 07-14 model run being relatively untouched. There's way more competition in the full size pickup market so they have to keep them somewhat fresh. I'd be really surprised if they did any updating to the exterior this generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elfro