2017 GMC Yukon/ Escalade taillight conversion...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Ingram

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm new here and didn't know where else to go. I purchased the tail lights, installation was simple. I'm running into an issue now with my LEFT turn signal. It starts fine but after a few blinks it starts blinking rapidly and throwing up a turn signal error. The hazards work correctly, the right signal and lights work fine, and other than this left turn signal the tail lights, hazards, and reverse lights work great. Thank you in advance for anyone's assistance.

4OFFSHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they genuine factory Escalade lamps or aftermarket? When you get the rapid flash, that usually means there is a light out...being LED front and rear, there might be a short in the LED itself? Maybe go back to the supplier to exchange?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is a big discussion in the "Exterior Section" a couple pages back.

OP
OP
M

Mike Ingram

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are they genuine factory Escalade lamps or aftermarket? When you get the rapid flash, that usually means there is a light out...being LED front and rear, there might be a short in the LED itself? Maybe go back to the supplier to exchange?
I don't see a light out on the outside looking at them. I'm going to try to hook up the left side to the right side and see if there is an issue there as well. If there is an issue there, it must be a faulty light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino