2016 Yukon Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Niner

Reaction score
Last status update is it is waiting for shipping....

OP
OP
N

Niner

Reaction score
Sheesh. I am interested because pricing still hasn't been released so I figure I has to wait at least that long...

RD2015

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
According to pricing on the GMC site, the price for my 2015i compared to the 2016 only went up around $500 optioned identically.

PinkAle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I too am going to purchase a 2016 Yukon Denali but I'm waiting for the GM supplier discount website so I can see pricing but the website hasn't been updated yet. I remember when I ordered my 2012 Sierra 3500 it took about two months from time I ordered till delivery

rad-man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2016 XL Denali.

So far, no issues, and i'm keeping my fingers crossed on all the crazy bugs that plagued the '15s.

OP
OP
N

Niner

Reaction score
I picked mine up two weeks ago. We love it. No Booming noises at 40-45 mph. The transmission seems to work great. Apple CarPlay is a really nice additional feature that is still in its infancy but with future updates will become much more impressive. I drove it home 9 hrs from the dealership that I bought it at and averaged 20.9 mpg going from Boise to just outside Seattle. Pretty good gas mileage considering the distance and the elevation change going up over Mt Rainer. There is a slight rattle in the dash on the left side that we haven't quite figured out but its only noticeable at low speeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts