2016 Yukon Denali 4x4 4” Fabtech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it’s done but not done. Rear is sitting at 41” w the 3” fabtech rear spacer and the front is sitting right at 40” with the 1” lower strut spacer added to the kit. CV angles all look good. The vehicle actually rides better than w the Maxtrac Leveling Kit. Waiting on the 2” spacer to be sent from fabtech. There is a suspension service light on and the tech said the MRC bracket wasn’t long enough or something up front bc the spacer i put in?

471B1D2C-52BA-44CD-AFEB-BF66BAD841F5.jpeg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I like the looks but if the message doesn’t clear then make your own link rods for ride height sensors out of all thread or get fts spacers for them

cbraga

Reaction score
Well it’s done but not done. Rear is sitting at 41” w the 3” fabtech rear spacer and the front is sitting right at 40” with the 1” lower strut spacer added to the kit. CV angles all look good. The vehicle actually rides better than w the Maxtrac Leveling Kit. Waiting on the 2” spacer to be sent from fabtech. There is a suspension service light on and the tech said the MRC bracket wasn’t long enough or something up front bc the spacer i put in?

View attachment 208720

It's off now because of the added spacer to the Fabtech kit. You need the suspension maxx mag/ride bracket to fix the issue. When adding a leveling kit to the Fabech kit you need to compensate for the added front lift.

MAXX.png

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I remember seeing the topic of the new bracket but wasn’t sure if it was the front or back. Was John the contact at suspension max that may be able to sell me just the bracket?

I took a road trip immediately after install and my cruise doesn’t work and I have a max speed of 85. The engine literally shuts off and dies out like a rev limiter. I’m assuming this is all related to the service suspension light?! Or is it something else from the install causing the cruise and speed limiter issues?

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: installed Xineering Half Kit simulators and swapped out factory magnetics for Monroe’s. Ride is significantly improved and I have no idea how but my front jumped up almost an inch.

Front sits @ 42” and rear sits at 42”. I now have an extra set of fabtech 2” rear spacers if anyone needs. It sits level now after the Monroe.

I feel like this kit is a 5” kit now lol. It’s prob a little taller than I wanted but I’m not gonna mess with removing the front lower strut spacer and putting on the 2” rears to drop it to 41” all the way around.

For $2,000 I got new front struts and essentially a 5” lift. I may try and squeeze some 35’s in there next time and trim some :)

cbraga

Reaction score
Update: installed Xineering Half Kit simulators and swapped out factory magnetics for Monroe’s. Ride is significantly improved and I have no idea how but my front jumped up almost an inch.

Front sits @ 42” and rear sits at 42”. I now have an extra set of fabtech 2” rear spacers if anyone needs. It sits level now after the Monroe.

I feel like this kit is a 5” kit now lol. It’s prob a little taller than I wanted but I’m not gonna mess with removing the front lower strut spacer and putting on the 2” rears to drop it to 41” all the way around.

For $2,000 I got new front struts and essentially a 5” lift. I may try and squeeze some 35’s in there next time and trim some :)

Post some new pics

OP
OP
Nokturnal

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you bypassed the shock connections to avoid the service suspension light?

Yeah I contacted Xineering for their half kit. It had the ride height simulators as well as the magnetic top shock simulator. I thought maybe everything would settle after a few hundred miles but the front is still sitting at 42”.

It’s been raining and overcast here in west Texas for over a week but as soon as the weather clears I’ll get new pics of level front and rear. I would’ve replaced the shocks a long time ago had I known we didn’t have to run magnetic replacements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep