2016 Yukon Denali 4wd- Srange noise passenger wheel area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmirk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We have been battling this strange noise coming from passenger front wheel area/passenger footwell- impossible to pinpoint. Happens when making right hand turns- flat turns not into driveways. sounds like a ball rolling. More weight than just a screw. Think full water bottle, baseball, softball. We've had it in and everything tends to check out and can't be replicated since its so sporadic. I've personally only heard it two or three times, but i don't drive it daily.

It is driving my wife crazy (to go along with the craptastic transmission clunk issues that they cant seem to fix (reprogramming/valve body replaced) , the sat antenna leak that dripped all over her (just out of warranty- out of pocket), the AC compressor that stopped working after they did transmission repair (fixed under warranty) seat panels popping off (fixed under warranty), rippling stitches on the front seats (wouldnt repair deemed normal), and a dealer that scratched the heck out of our dash when doing repairs to the vents that stopped moving in the dash. hahaha. Okay, now that that's out of the way....

Maybe someone here has heard something similar in theirs?

There is nothing in the glove box. Nothing under the seats or in the door storage. have tightened and checked any screw i can in the engine bay in that vicinity (battery etc).