2016 tahoe suspension project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it begins, after getting the truck about a month back I set the course to build what it would be an epic ride.

Suspension parts have all arrived finally, now waiting on tires, wheels and some small details on the exterior that should enhance the good looks of the truck.

So stay tune with the progress

20160524_002830.jpg

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
glad i could help you out anything else just holler

tony

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice box thread ;)

This is going to be one long thread, first the boxes then the parts, so forth and so on, you know the drill

glad i could help you out anything else just holler

tony

Thanks Tony for the kit, you will definitely be mention more than once when I do the detail of the parts and I'll contact you for some other stuff later on

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to following the journey.

FYI, don't know if you care or not but your address on the shipping labels is easily readable...

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to following the journey.

FYI, don't know if you care or not but your address on the shipping labels is easily readable...

Thanks for the heads up, I did it through the phone and it was hard to read the address but I guess much easier through the computer to see lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401