2016 Tahoe LTZ Lift Q's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MigSan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How's it going everyone. This is my first post and I signed up because I was searching the site for suggestions and thought I'd join and maybe be able to offer advice once I learn more of the platform.

I have a 2016 Tahoe LTZ with Magnetic Ride. I purchased the Suspension Maxx adjustable front and the 1 1/2" rear spacer. I have yet to put this on. (I don't have rear yet) My front Driver side strut leaked and now is out of fluid so making a horrible noise.I been looking for replacements and that's the reason I haven't went OE yet. I see some of you put Xineering deletes on and still keep the auto level? I like this feature because I tow a SxS and it just keeps it nice and back to the original level. Doesn't sag the rear.

So if anyone can share some input on how you did this I would sure appreciate that. Also what shocks do you run front and rear while keeping the auto level. I'd like a nice ride that doesn't beat me up lol.

I plan on doing the 2" front and 1 1/2" rear and stock size 275/55-20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I seen some run the 295/55-20 in the same tire and have some rubbing issues on even 2 1/2" front lift. If I'm wrong and no rubbing will be there then I don't mind a bigger tire. But the size diff is negligible I think.

Again any help is welcomed and feel free to throw up some pics! I've been enjoying seeing some of your rigs posted. Give me ideas. Thanks!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put some fox coilovers on my wifes denali yesterday. Her passenger side shock was leaking and the ride was horrid. I had the 1.5” suspension max leveling kit on there, which I removed.

The xineering delete kit works great.

If you want the auto leveling still in tact, you are gonna have to keep the factory shocks out back. And if you put a spacer back there, you may have to get some type of bracket to utilize the factory shocks... im not sure though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh