2016 Tahoe LT Seat Heater Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neloms

Reaction score
Only seems to be a problem in cold weather, when I need it! Doesn't matter if I auto start or key start. Anyone else with this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dooba

Reaction score
I had the same problem but it ended up being an unplugged fuse under the driver's seat. The probablity of having both passenger & driver seat fuses unplugged is unlikely, but it can happen. I'd try there first.

Best case scenario: both seats have unplugged fuses.
Worst case scenario: heating element is defective and needs to be replaced (should be under warranty though).

OP
OP
neloms

neloms

Reaction score
I had the same problem but it ended up being an unplugged fuse under the driver's seat. The probablity of having both passenger & driver seat fuses unplugged is unlikely, but it can happen. I'd try there first.

Best case scenario: both seats have unplugged fuses.
Worst case scenario: heating element is defective and needs to be replaced (should be under warranty though).
The seat heaters work in warmer conditions (above freezing) so it's probably not the fuses. I'll bring it in this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978

Latest posts