2016 Denali XL - GMC Refused to buyback!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitehawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oops that should read reference not revenue

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact a Lemon Law Attorney and let them guide you in a legal professional manner so that you will not get taken advantage of. GM is not your friend. The games that they play have already begun based on your description of your service experience.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact a Lemon Law Attorney and let them guide you in a legal professional manner so that you will not get taken advantage of. GM is not your friend. The games that they play have already begun based on your description of your service experience.
Is there a fee for their services?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shows the put me in a silver Yukon loaner.... they did not. It was an Acadia. Also I think I should still be concerned with the RFB. Even though they replaced 2 tires... the vibration and pressure still exists.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It shows the put me in a silver Yukon loaner.... they did not. It was an Acadia. Also I think I should still be concerned with the RFB. Even though they replaced 2 tires... the vibration and pressure still exists.

It says the vibration is gone...did you do a test drive with them?

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not. Service manager was insisting he drove it and there was nothing there. I made him aware I would be back after the weekend if it was still there to me. I had to have the car... having 5 kids they couldn't accommodate me in a loaner.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those wondering why I am posting every visit, email, call and supporting data... I want people to have a point of reference if this should happen to them.

I am LOYAL to Yukon and GM. I have driven them for 15 years and would never consider another brand. More importantly than any of that... I want GMC to realize through our feedback... they have a problem. We are loyal... but they need to treat us right when we have a problem!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmsteve-1