2015 Yukon XL SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man... I'm like you I skipped out on the Active Cruise Control but got everything else. I find myself taking the "long way" to go anywhere just to drive more.

Count me OUT on the active cruise control as well. I like to drive my own vehicle. Kinda like disabling the driving assists back in the day on all the old racing video games!

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking SUV!...I like the added in floor storage for the rear in the XL. Nice color choice too!

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me three on NO the active cruise control, way to expensive for what it does.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Look forward to seeing it lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice looking truck, i wondered how the hidden rear wiper was configured.
only part that shocks me is when you said you didnt think you would like the cooled seats, especially in a place like texas! I would love to be able to cool my nards... just wait another month or so and you will fully appreciate them

my heated seats are convenient for about 28 days a year...

OP
OP
Kerrville15

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looking forward to lifting it; I can't stand that it's having to stay stock right now until they make a lift. Supposedly FTS makes a 7" lift for it, but I think that may be too big for a daily driver for my wife.

Also have one stupid question. I have the heavy duty trailering package, so it adds the premium smooth ride suspension with air leveler. Is this the same as autoride or not? Just need to make sure when I order the lift.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also have one stupid question. I have the heavy duty trailering package, so it adds the premium smooth ride suspension with air leveler. Is this the same as autoride or not? Just need to make sure when I order the lift.

My understanding is that it is the smooth ride is the same as autoride (air adjustable shock) and that when lowering you just need an extender for the sensor. NorCal SS who does lowered suspensions has indicated to me that parts from the previous generation will work in the rear for lowering.

Probably not as simple for a lift or in the front. By the time someone has a lift kit out I'm sure that will be all sorted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kerrville15

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I would hear a hissing sound after turning the truck off, so that would make sense that it's lowering back down. Just never saw anything about autoride so thought I would ask. I need to crawl under it & get aquatinted with everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia