2015 Yukon XL SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
Went last week and picked up a 2015 Yukon XL for my wife. So far we love it; it's leaps & bounds over the current model. We got just about every option except sunroof & adaptive cruise control which wasn't a big deal. There are so many new features that these new ones have that just make the driving experience a smoother, safer, & more enjoyable ride. Here's a few pictures that I took today.

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

Installed a set of the weathertech floor liners
147.jpg

The entire layout just makes so much more sense. Didn't think I would like the cooled seats & push button start & not having to use a key for anything so much.
148.jpg

The fold flat seats with a push of a button is so nice. It's nice not having to pull the entire seat out just to have more cargo room.
149.jpg

Here's a cool little storage spot that keeps stuff hidden; about perfect for the AR-15.
150.jpg

I like how they moved the rear wipers out of the weather. Will last longer & it looks a lot cleaner.
151.jpg

Here's a stupid little thing only parents of young ones can appreciate. Nice not to have to turn around or add another mirror to see what's going on in the back seat.
153.jpg

There's a couple other nice things like LED lights in the console & on all door handles, the rear HVAC can be controlled from the front now so you don't have to turn around to adjust it for the kids, & all of the blind spot/front & rear warnings that give you a heads up.

Besides the weathertech liners all I have done is tint the front windows. Plans are to add amp power steps, BB tune, 4" lift & wheel/tire combo when they all come available; looks like those things won't be out for a couple of months at least. Overall a very nice car though with more noticeable power & better gas mileage. Got 22 MPG on the 70 mile trip on the way home from the dealer.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet!!!

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
had any issues with the auto tailgate opening yet?

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man... I'm like you I skipped out on the Active Cruise Control but got everything else. I find myself taking the "long way" to go anywhere just to drive more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019