2015 Yukon Denali Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Taco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to lower the rear of my 2015 Yukon Denali 2" to level out the truck. I have the Z95 Magnetic Ride suspension and have replaced the rear shocks with the Arnott AS 3022 shocks.
I'm considering the MaxTrac 201620 2" rear lowering kit. Has any one installed the MaxTrac 201620 it on their vehicle? How does it handle? Does the level change while towing?
Can any one suggest other kits to look at?
Thanks in advance

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have that kit on my 07 but I’d guess most kits with lowering springs and shock extenders are similar. Others may chime in about the quality of the springs. Once installed and the ride height rods are adjusted your auto leveling system will air up when you put a load on it.

ElNegrito81

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to lower the rear of my 2015 Yukon Denali 2" to level out the truck. I have the Z95 Magnetic Ride suspension and have replaced the rear shocks with the Arnott AS 3022 shocks.
I'm considering the MaxTrac 201620 2" rear lowering kit. Has any one installed the MaxTrac 201620 it on their vehicle? How does it handle? Does the level change while towing?
Can any one suggest other kits to look at?
Thanks in advance
Out of curiosity, why do you want to lower the rear end? I did a leveling kit on my '15 Denali to raise the front end and I got it from SuspensionMaxx. It was a great kit that gave it a great aggressive stance, plus plenty of clearance. Do you prefer your truck to be lower?

Last edited: