2015 XL Denali - Junk?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
They're "Common" now, because anytime someone at GM farts, the media is all over it. Just nut up and accept that no matter what you buy, its not going to be perfect, it will have some issues, no matter what brand. Its the first year / first run of these bad boys, just like anything else, it'll have issues (iPhone 4... antenna-gate)

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
2015 YD XL here and happy thus far. It's only been a couple of weeks, but so far so good. I do know, however, that it is a new vehicle and I anticipate being a guinea pig for something or another before it's all said and done with. 100K warranty should keep me covered though...

jlsr

Reaction score
Thanks, I am doing some more research on issues with this model today. We placed the order Sat. I may cancel it.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
So if you cancel, you're obviously in the market for a full size SUV, what do you buy if not the GM?

jlsr

Reaction score
Hi Fiatdale, thats the problem... the Denali is the only one I liked and would consider trading my Cadillac for. If we don't cancel I will def buy an ext warranty. Dealer wants my caddy now.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
So just do it. If you're getting an ext warranty, get the one you like. If something doesn't break that's going to break in the first 100k, you'll be fine.

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The people posting on forums are a very small amount of the actual owner pool. When I brought mine in for service (oil change), there was not a parking lot full of broke down 15 yukons. You Should keep your Denali order. Pick it up and enjoy it like most owners are. As for the OP, I hope they get your issues fixed, if your dealer isn't treating you right with an equal loaner or not getting your issues resolved, shame on them.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2015 is not a redesign, it is a completely new vehicle. Its not like the Expedition where its been the same truck since 04, just facelifted. Its new.

You mean 2003 lol

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

So if you cancel, you're obviously in the market for a full size SUV, what do you buy if not the GM?

Ford Flex

LOL

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The people posting on forums are a very small amount of the actual owner pool. When I brought mine in for service (oil change), there was not a parking lot full of broke down 15 yukons. You Should keep your Denali order. Pick it up and enjoy it like most owners are. As for the OP, I hope they get your issues fixed, if your dealer isn't treating you right with an equal loaner or not getting your issues resolved, shame on them.

X2. Bad sample pool to form an opinion from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM