2015 Tahoe with Fox 2.0 Coilovers + 275/60/20 K02s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15TahoeLT

Reaction score
Just installed Fox 2.0 front shocks, replaced the factory rears with OE shocks (air leveling) and 275/60/20 BFG K02s. The rear is about 3/4" lower so my plan is to put 1" readylift spacers back there. I had this setup on my 15' Silverado and loved the ride- and it feels even better on this truck. Might remove the front air damn altogether or replace it with a PPV unit for a bit more clearance.
IMG_2801.jpg IMG_2804.jpg IMG_2808.jpg IMG_2809.jpg

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Are you also adding the shock extension brackets when you add the rear coil spacers?

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly hadn’t thought about it. Is that required for a 1” spacer?
Not really sure. Noticed you said you added rear air leveling shocks? I have the HD trailering package with the rear auto leveling shocks and have been wanting to add 1” to rear but cant find definative answer myself. Anyone?

OP
OP
15TahoeLT

15TahoeLT

Reaction score
Not really sure. Noticed you said you added rear air leveling shocks? I have the HD trailering package with the rear auto leveling shocks and have been wanting to add 1” to rear but cant find definative answer myself. Anyone?

My truck has the HD trailer package as well- I just replaced the factory air shocks with new OE versions. I would have liked to replace them with Fox as well but couldn't get a clear answer on how to properly convert to non air leveling without issue.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I am currently looking to ditch my front magnetic ride and go to an aftermarket coulover. How is the ride? Where did you purchase them from? Any insight you could offer would be great. Thanks.

OP
OP
15TahoeLT

15TahoeLT

Reaction score
Looks great, I am currently looking to ditch my front magnetic ride and go to an aftermarket coulover. How is the ride? Where did you purchase them from? Any insight you could offer would be great. Thanks.

One of my biggest and only complaints with this truck when I got it was the ride quality. Keep in mind I sold a 2015 Silverado with the same exact Fox suspension setup before buying it, so I had experience with the ride on a very similar platform. It's honestly 1000x times better. No swaying, every bump is instantly dampened and the truck feels so much more stable braking/in turns. Plus you get the option to lift the front as well. They come out of the box pre-set to about a 2" lift over stock height- but you can change that easily before installing them. They run about $449 a shock at almost every online retailer so I just found one with free shipping (CARiD). Fox part # 985-02-018 will fit 2007-2015 Tahoes, I contacted Fox before buying to verify fitment.

OP
OP
15TahoeLT

15TahoeLT

Reaction score

Also, you'll need to get an alignment after install, my camber was way off (assuming you decided to lift the front). They compliment the factory rear air shocks well, I replaced mine with new factory versions and they seem to ride decent.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...truck currently has a Fabtech 4" kit on it...might take it off and just go with the Fox setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645