2015 Tahoe..Truck Hesitation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnjeepmale

Reaction score
I was driving on the highway yesterday and I noticed the truck felt like a 'jerking/hesitation'. I didn't notice any difference in the RPM. But it was noticeable while driving like it's not getting air or fuel. I stopped at a gas station and opened the hood and engine sounded fine.
When I left the gas station and was driving down the road I noticed it again at 35mph.

Are these known to have any fuel enjector issues? I do have an AFM disabler plugged in.

davewaner41

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was driving on the highway yesterday and I noticed the truck felt like a 'jerking/hesitation'. I didn't notice any difference in the RPM. But it was noticeable while driving like it's not getting air or fuel. I stopped at a gas station and opened the hood and engine sounded fine.
When I left the gas station and was driving down the road I noticed it again at 35mph.

Are these known to have any fuel enjector issues? I do have an AFM disabler plugged in.
What can we metiomg thi s at an see in priseimages (7).jpg

Sent from my TECNO CA6 using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

when was the last time you cleaned the throttle body and maf? changed the air filter? how many miles on it?

OP
OP
M

mnjeepmale

Reaction score
133K. Had truck for few months now. I'll clean those since not sure if it's ever been done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu