2015 Tahoe LTZ - new owner - kick activated rear lift gate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cr1084

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was browsing through the owners manual, and noticed a section how to operate the rear lift gate by swiping your foot under the bumper (like the Ford Escape). There is a special denotation about "if vehicle is equipped". I am surprised to see this in the manual, as I am 99% certain this does not exist for the Tahoe.

Could this be an indication of functionality to be added in a future release?

Craig

why_fly_high

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was browsing through the owners manual, and noticed a section how to operate the rear lift gate by swiping your foot under the bumper (like the Ford Escape). There is a special denotation about "if vehicle is equipped". I am surprised to see this in the manual, as I am 99% certain this does not exist for the Tahoe.

Could this be an indication of functionality to be added in a future release?

Craig

I have the LT. I will have to check my manual. I know this will work if you push the remote while waving your foot under the bumper. :gr_grin:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good catch... would like to see this too! This is a great salespoint, wonder why they don't push it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBPA2024

Latest posts