2015 GMC Yukon XL SLT Apple Carplay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEA403

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone know if there is a software upgrade or a module upgrade, where I can get apple carplay in my 2015 Yukon XL. I know that it was a option is mid 2016+. I'm trying to keep my dash as stock as possible, but get the benefit of maps that are always updated.

Thanks in advance.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. I don’t think there’s an update. I think it’s hardware related but some of folks with more experience with your rig will chime in. My 14 Sierra didn’t have it and I believe it’s the same hardware. If you replace yours there are lots of options to keep your stock look.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White Audio and Media probably does it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone know if there is a software upgrade or a module upgrade, where I can get apple carplay in my 2015 Yukon XL. I know that it was a option is mid 2016+. I'm trying to keep my dash as stock as possible, but get the benefit of maps that are always updated.

Thanks in advance.
yes, you just have to change out the HMI module, properly programmed of course. as noted already wams can do it for you.
you just have to do your research for how much it will cost you, there are options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuellar1989

Latest posts