2014 PPV/Hello Everybody :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrooklynGuppy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum and I see a lot of information on here. I am sure this has been asked before.

Last month I picked up a 2014 PPV. 111,000 on the clock. Runs good, needed a couple of things the dealer took care of. I found the harness under the dashboard and another one in the jack storage area.

No jack or tire iron in there BTW. some wires were cut, others disconnected. I still have some tracing to do for where everything goes and to what it went to

They left the antennas on the roof, I found the coax for them and can put them to use, just have to get the proper antennas for the radios I have.

Question is: Where can I find parts that aren't going to empty my bank account? Console bracket to start. It came with a console, but its not bolted to anything. 1 Screw into the floor and I am not sure its all the way through to be honest.

I have 2 dogs and would like to find the K-9 cage for it as well. More so just the windows so they won't jump out. I will have a laundry list at some point, figured I throw this out there and see. Thanks

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I have no idea but is there not a web site for these things you are asking about? I mean a specialty web site and not here unless some members do have some old PPV items?

ChrisSRT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
K9 cage and window guards are also available separate, not inexpensive though. It is nice to be able to park in a shady spot and leave the windows open and not have to worry about dog getting out or someone getting in if doggo is not with me. Check with police outfitter websites, they will sell direct.

OP
OP
BrooklynGuppy

BrooklynGuppy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I have no idea but is there not a web site for these things you are asking about? I mean a specialty web site and not here unless some members do have some old PPV items?
Yeah, I found a few. Parts I would like to get start at 800 and go up from there. Ebay and and the like try to get top dollar for the used stuff and not seeing anything worth while. Junk yards in my area are limited to what they have (not many yards here). When I seen this forum, I figured I would be able to find guys gutting their Tahoes and selling the parts.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

Your best bet for parts is always a local junkyard, or if in a pinch eBay. Luckily those of us near the Triad area have a fella who runs a yard, who actually has a GMT900 (Caddy), so he buys them on the regular. I was lead to him by another member here, just get a feel for anyone on the forum who might be near you and can lead you to a local source.

That bracket specifically that holds the center console down, it actually falls over the seat studs. At least the rearward bracket that attaches to the center console does, anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14