2014 or 2015 GMC Yukon XL Which to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the price difference and possible incentives that might come up with the model change and went with a 2014 instead of going for a 2015? Or you just don't like the new style? Prices seem to have gone up a lot with this new model and it might take a year or two for real incentives to kick in.

doubletapdrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's showing me $4310 increase for a 15 denali xl vs 14.
I'm still undecided if I like the new style. We have two yukons on order, one's buit and should be here in about a week.

guy from norcal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have 2 on order ??

I personaly don't like the new body style,but the inside is nice

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know that you are looking for everyone's opinion on which model year to buy. However, I just wanted to let you know that GM Customer Care is on the forum and happy to assist you. We can locate dealerships in your area where you can test drive a vehicle, locate vehicles to purchase, and give order status updates on your vehicle order. We are only a private message away!

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

OP
OP
jac1304

jac1304

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know that you are looking for everyone's opinion on which model year to buy. However, I just wanted to let you know that GM Customer Care is on the forum and happy to assist you. We can locate dealerships in your area where you can test drive a vehicle, locate vehicles to purchase, and give order status updates on your vehicle order. We are only a private message away!

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

I would but I am required to have 10 posts to send you a message.

Last edited:

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jac1304,

I understand that you cannot private message me on the forum. You may contact me my email at [email protected] with attention Jennifer T. in the subject line.

Looking forward to assisting you,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factory HID headlights are important to me, so I'm waiting until 2015

Are you looking at getting a denali? Only the denali and ltz come with factory hid. The other models have halogen projectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019