2013 Chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13_Metallic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
13 Tahoe with Z55. Looking for some options for the rear. Has the factory AutoLevel in the rear and has a 3inch spacer under rear coil spring. What could i put under it to get rid of that spacer

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    675.8 KB · Views: 12

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think skyjacker makes some 2.5 inch springs but I don't know of any 3 inch rear tahoe springs.

I am personally running Moog 81069 springs with 2.5 inch billet spacers and would also like to get rid of the spacers some day.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13 Tahoe with Z55. Looking for some options for the rear. Has the factory AutoLevel in the rear and has a 3inch spacer under rear coil spring. What could i put under it to get rid of that spacer
Why do you want to get rid of the spacer? Is it not spacing? There’s nothing inherently wrong with coil spring spacers. They keep the factory springs and your good ride quality. I guess the only reason to change the rear is if you want a firmer ride.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Skyjacker cr 30s right? @Dustin Jackson is a 3.5 and the cr25s are 2.5 right?
Nothing wrong with using the spacers though unless you plan to run through the desert going 100mph I run double stacked leveling kits up front and have for years with no issues at all.
I believe rough country has springs also I have their 6” ones in the rear and helped firm my ride up alot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts