2011 Yukon back wiper motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, if any of you guys have a used in good working order rear wiper motor in the 2007 to 2013 yukon gen, let me know what you want for it. Just don't feel like searching any longer to actually find one lol.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all have to search for the parts that we need. If one of the Forum's members just happens to have on sitting on the shelf, you would be very fortunate, indeed. It is possible, though. :cool:

Rock Auto has the wiper motor for $147 plus a $34 refundable core charge.

GMPartsGiant has the wiper motor for $165 outright.

GMPartsDirect has the wiper motor for $188 outright.

If your budget dictates a lower cost, and if one of the Forum's members does not happen to have on sitting on the shelf, you could try a local salvage yard for a used one. I believe that there are also online search engines for used parts at salvage yards across the US, but I have not used them. Other Forum members will chime in with their thoughts.

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys just thought I try lol I probably going to order a new one I don't trust rock auto and there reman so that's out of the question lol eBay or Amazon here I come

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2