2010 Suburban Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parabellum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any aftermarket options available for a rear bumper? I hate the look of the fab fours stuff, but it appears that's all that's available for the body of these things so that's what I've got for the front. I need a rear bumper too (tired of dragging everywhere) but even the fab fours seem out of production. Eventually, whatever I buy, will be used to build a rear tire carrier on as well so it needs to be stout.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
I am running a Fab4 on mine but, if you can find a good fabricator you might be able to get what you want in a bumper and a swing out for the same price... I think my rear Fab4 was almost $3,000 from a local rip off artist... lol

The Fab certainly is stout enough for a swing out though and they aren't as heavy as some of the bumpers out there.

OP
OP
Parabellum

Parabellum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would gladly buy that thing even if I'm not a big fan of the look, but I can't find one for sale. I think they're discontinued. I've not had great luck with any one off body peices.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
I would gladly buy that thing even if I'm not a big fan of the look, but I can't find one for sale. I think they're discontinued. I've not had great luck with any one off body peices.

I was looking and there is very little available for these Tahoe I guess I better be careful where I park mine... It has some really rare parts on it... lol

I have heard that about several things for the Tahoe just like my lift kit is no longer for sale either..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts