2010 Galaxy/Black Escalade Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
color matching the handles then leads to color match of chrome on the mirrors as well....

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Then leads to color matching rear tailgate piece then exhaust tips and the rear bumper step pad... I think I am leaving the remaining chrome. Except for mirrors as that will be black to match the lower window trim.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going more along the lines of what the 2012 esky premium has which is what your front and rear bumper covers are. They have the chrome on the roof rack and running boards but color matched the handles and chrome door trim. Plus the color matched appliqué with the chrome trim on top of it. But I'm sure you knew all of that lol.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Ah. I see. But yeah I think I am done with the outside of it now. Maybe one last thing is just to color match the black part on the roof rack. Then it is just time to save for the Supercharger or toy

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bud.... I didn't see it mentioned but did you paint, dip or buy platinum rear appliqué? Hard to tell from the pic if it's matte or gloss.

My esky is black ice/ carbon flash and thinking of debadging the side name plates and going with black rear appliqué and nameplate.

Also, are those aftermarket tails or did you have them tinted/ painted? Thx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Truck done?

I don't know. It might be. Still need to look at things but I think I might be heading to a 14 SRT8 Jeep. I am actually borrowing one in a few weeks to do a coating on as well. But he is letting me drive it around. But this one is supercharged and lowered with wheels. But every time I go out and look at it I want to keep it.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Hey Bud.... I didn't see it mentioned but did you paint, dip or buy platinum rear appliqué? Hard to tell from the pic if it's matte or gloss.

My esky is black ice/ carbon flash and thinking of debadging the side name plates and going with black rear appliqué and nameplate.

Also, are those aftermarket tails or did you have them tinted/ painted? Thx

I actually dipped it almost 2 and half years ago. Was one of my first mods. Also no they are stock just paint tinted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OuttaGass