2009 seats into 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rc5man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
I am working to buy a 2013 Yukon with cloth seats. Not far away someone has 2009 GMC front leather heated power seats for sale (model unknown, could be truck). I believe these vehicles are from the same generation.

What are the chances the seats, electrical, airbags, etc, will connect up and work?
Modifications required?
Thanks

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely will need to rewire them to work. You're probably better off, taking the seat cushion and covers off the front row and transplant them on your current seat (it's easy). Wire in some after market seat heater kit off EBay or Amazon. The second and third rows just bolt in. The only issue I can see you running into would be if those seats came out of a Escalade ESV/Suburban/Yukon XL. The second row bases/bolt patterns are different. Good luck with your install!

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a YouTube install for wiring the seats out there. I bought some Escalade seats last year, i didnt want to fool with the wiring so i just ended up installing the rears selling everything and getting all 4 seats reupholstered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel