2009 LTZ Chrome?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you mean you want my truck. ive done the majority of those mods listed. same situation.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robbie -- there's a good chance that I'll be looking to buy a set of those wheels from you. (Dammit!) I'll pm you on Monday.

(What I REALLY like is the Esky 7-spoke 22's. Great looking wheel. But these are second best, and I could run chevy center caps in them. Now, if I could run chevy caps in that Esky wheel, that'd be perfection.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the ones Yates has in 24s? If so, they have chevy center caps for those.

OP
OP
R_Sharpe

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
About the bumper... yes you have to get all of it.

Right now, I'm not going to mess with having to replace the entire rear bumper for a single piece of chrome trim. But I'll probably end up doing it sometime later :).

I have the bumper pad with the chrome piece for $150 shipped.

I have brand new 22" CK375 with brand new tires, sensors, caps, etc...$2550 shipped

I have the black hitch cover for $100 shipped

The hitch cover will require the Escalade rear bumper tho, as will the bumper pad/chrome strip.

I have the Escalade Rear bumper too, but its for the longer wheel base, not the shorter tahoe style.

Wow. ScSS, you're like the resident Escalade parts pusher, aren't you? Lol. That's a deal on the CK375s, I would talk to my dad tomorrow, but in your for sale thread, I saw someone say sold, so... But like I told Felix, I'm probably going to wait on the Escalade rear bumper & accessories.

I'll probably get the door moldings, maybe the Denali/Escalade chrome running boards, and POSSIBLY some CK375s later on. Thanks to everyone for the help though :).

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the ones Yates has in 24s? If so, they have chevy center caps for those.

Yes, those -- but, I'd be concerned that those things must be super-heavy, and braking has got to suffer.

I'll be going the GM 22" route a la SS' offer.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(What I REALLY like is the Esky 7-spoke 22's. Great looking wheel. But these are second best, and I could run chevy center caps in them. Now, if I could run chevy caps in that Esky wheel, that'd be perfection.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the 24's accept the the factory caps but not positive on that. It was claimed when I bought them that they did. If the factory and replicas both can use factory caps then you could get the chevy center cap.

Yes, those -- but, I'd be concerned that those things must be super-heavy, and braking has got to suffer.

I'll be going the GM 22" route a la SS' offer.

They are heavy but I have not noticed a decrease in braking as much as acceleration. Just as a reference I have ran 2 sets of 24's, factory 20's, factory 22's, and factory 17's.

c5corvette

Reaction score
Sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but I am looking for the exact opposite... no chrome!

I have a Black 2011 LTZ and I want the all black door side mouldings...

Anyone know a part number or where to find them???

(Or, anyone got any in perfect shape that they have removed?

c5corvette@{removethis}hotmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive