2007 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pandadon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Long story short on my Tahoe only the driver window works from the driver side and nothing else works I’ve cleaned old switch didn’t work replaced the switch didn’t work there’s no cuts in the door harness replaced fuses but if you go to the passenger side the passenger window works and back windows don’t work but don’t want to buy anything yet if the window lock is on but i don’t know because the only thing that works is just the driver window…… can anyone help

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire - can you provide details about your Tahoe...ie, year, trim, mileage, pics.....If the drivers side switch is bad, it may need to be programed to the truck via bi-directional scanner (Tech2). I am sure someone here smarter than me can chime in to confirm as well as additional troubleshooting. If you happen to have a fleet/service truck such as a PPV (police 2wd) or SSV (police or govt 4wd) - locks and windows may have been disabled.

OP
OP
P

Pandadon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire - can you provide details about your Tahoe...ie, year, trim, mileage, pics.....If the drivers side switch is bad, it may need to be programed to the truck via bi-directional scanner (Tech2). I am sure someone here smarter than me can chime in to confirm as well as additional troubleshooting. If you happen to have a fleet/service truck such as a PPV (police 2wd) or SSV (police or govt 4wd) - locks and windows may have been disabled.
Thanks and it’s a 2007 LT with about 98000 miles and no it’s not a ppv and I will look to see if someone out here in Hawaii has one B5ED5BA4-00D2-40AC-9CAA-1589D6B18643.jpegD85605F6-8687-4DCF-9B8C-FEBDB8B652D2.jpeg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long story short on my Tahoe only the driver window works from the driver side and nothing else works I’ve cleaned old switch didn’t work replaced the switch didn’t work there’s no cuts in the door harness replaced fuses but if you go to the passenger side the passenger window works and back windows don’t work but don’t want to buy anything yet if the window lock is on but i don’t know because the only thing that works is just the driver window…… can anyone help
without a tech2 your going to have to do more hands on testing.
pull the rear door panels off and a get a jumper wire and apply 12v to the window motor and verify the motors work is one place to start.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum, and other members will chime in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low